Touch Up Guys is Australasia's market leading mobile paint and bumper repair Franchise with over 20 years experience and more that 130 successful businesses operating in Australia and New Zealand. This Aussie icon has now even opened for business in the USA. Our Franchise has grown in both good and bad economic times.
Massive Demand/High Earnings Potential/Low Overheads
Fed up with working for “the boss”? Looking for a work-life change?
Would you like to be part of a Franchise that offers high earnings potential, low overheads, full training, ongoing support and a proven Franchise system?
Touch Up Guys could be for you!
Founded by savvy businessman Fred Hawken 20 years ago, mobile automotive paint and bumper repair franchise Touch Up Guys, offer customers a high quality alternative to traditional panel and paint shops.
Customers no longer have to face the expense and inconvenience of losing their vehicles to a panel shop for days at a time. Touch Up Guys will come to their home or workplace and complete most repairs in a matter of hours.
As a highly trained technician using the most technologically advanced techniques available today, you will provide high quality repairs to bumper bars, paintwork, spoilers, body kits and kerb damaged alloy wheels. Other specialties also include buffing and polishing as well as colour matching and installing reversing sensors.
With the lower costs of running a mobile business, savings are passed on to the customer with less time, money and stress spent on completing the job. Most jobs cost less than the insurance excess, saving customers from losing their insurance no-claim bonus.
With more than 100,000 repairs completed every year and demand for our services growing exponentially, Touch Up Guys need more Touch Up Guys all over Australia....NOW!
What Services Will You Provide?
Our highly trained Franchisees specialise in minor automotive paint and bumper repairs including:
• Bumper bar scrapes, scratches, dents and tears
• Stone chips and scratches to body work
• Buffing and polishing
• Repairs to kerb damaged alloy wheels
• Installation and colour matching of reversing sensors
• Rust prevention systems
• Paint protection systems
• We can also touch up boats, jet skis, caravans and much more
Unsure whether there is a huge market for these services? Take a look at your local supermarket car park and find out for yourself.
Touch Up Guys Offer:
High Earnings Potential
We work in both commercial and private markets and income of $2,000 to $3,000 per week is achievable.
• Your potential income is dependent on the effort you put in
• However you will be surprised at what you can earn from the back of a van
No premises to rent and no associated overheads
• Run your business from home and operate from your van
No experience is necessary – We’ll show you how it’s done
• You will be fully trained in all the technical aspects of the business
• Training begins with three weeks in-house training at our National Training Centre and a further one week of training in you van in your territory
• Our on-going business skills training will show you how to maximise the performance of your business
• You will have one on one mentoring over the first six months of operation
Full Back Up and Support
Our technical support team is available 7 days a week
• Our technical telephone hotline is manned 7 days a week
• Support is also available through our extensive information database and intranet
• We are proud that our Franchisees work as a team and support each other
Proven Marketing Systems
Our well developed marketing systems generate a steady flow of work
• Internet/Website/Google AdWords
• 1300 Number lead distribution
• Yellow Pages
• Print Advertising
• Radio Advertising
• Shopping Centre Promotions
• Work the hours that suit you and your family
• From $85,250 including GST + approved van + working capital
• Includes full training with accommodation and meals during your initial three weeks at the National Training Centre
• Includes everything you need to get started – Full training, full van fit out, equipment and consumables, computer with in house scheduling, quoting and invoicing software, uniforms, business cards, flyers...the lot!
What is the Next Step?
Submit an enquiry to find out about our progressive, vibrant, market leading Franchise.